• Sahara India Pariwar will take ownership of every step involved in producing and delivering absolutely PURE MILK AND MILK PRODUCTS at the doorstep of the consumer by creating the World's Largest Fully Integrated Dairy, Animal Husbandry and Allied Agriculture Farm.
State of the Art Processing
• State-of-the-art aseptic processing and packing of milk (including Tetra pack)
• Enhanced shelf life without additives.
• Fully automated manufacture of traditional Indian milk products including sweets.
• Captive Transport and Cold Chain Management, Innovative Tamper Proof Packing and Delivery System
• 68 lakh litres/ day, 2.5 million tonnes / year managing total herd-size of 5,28,200 animals. Not a single drop shall be sourced from outside. The entire milk shall be produced in-house within a gated area.
• 20,000 acres (owned for barns, production & processing set-up)
• 1,50,000 acres (on lease/owned for cultivation of feed and fodder)
Benefits: Employment Generation: 60,000 over a period of five years.
Macedonia - Hospitality Project
Sahara India Pariwar is foraying into the Hospitality & Dairy Sector in Macedonia.
• Hospitality Projects include •Acquisition of Hotels •Building state-of-the-art Convention Centre •Luxurious Waterside Living
•Golf Resort •Iconic Floating Hotel & Casino on Lake Ohrid •Project investment (first phase) ` 582 crores.
• Global First's
•Tree House Hotel
•Tree Rooms SPA
•A Cave House
• Jumailiah, Agriculture project: Estimated total Investment of ` 427 crores •Plans to build the Mother Teresa Memorial, comprising a Statue and a Museum
Macedonia - Dairy Project
Sahara is holding 5,353 hectares of land in Macedonia for dairy purposes.
• A concept of "Grass to Glass" will be implemented, with an integrated value chain and most modern infrastructure & machinery.
• We shall be managing a total herd-size of 3,17,714 animals and shall be producing approximately 70 lakh litres of milk per day.
• After addressing the local demand, we shall also be exporting milk & milk products to the Balkans, Middle-east & North-Africa.
• The project will associate with experts in the field of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Civil and Dairy.